'Arternune' (The Lazy Farmer) may not be the most apt description for this property as a lot of love, thought and consideration has been invested in the conception, design and construction of this unique abode.
Attention to detail is apparent throughout this passive solar design using careful orientation, solar access, thermal mass, efficient natural cross ventilation and sustainable materials. The home is cleverly positioned, allowing winter sun to flood and warm the rooms. The sculptural design and thermal mass walls are ecofriendly, conserving heat in winter and absorbing heat in summer. Summer heat control is achieved by the insulating value of both internal and external walls, ceiling fans, tiled floors throughout living areas and louvre windows designed to maximise ventilation within.
Internally the home is filled with natural light, has subtle transitions, is well zoned and is perfectly balanced. With three bedrooms, a study (or 4th bedroom), spacious chef's kitchen and dual living zones it offers excellent separation of space. A paved entertaining area, with automated awning, can be used for many purposes or just simply act as an extension to your living space.
Things we love about this property:
- 4 bedrooms (currently configured as 3 bedrooms plus study / home office)
- Walk-in robe to main and built-ins to bedrooms 2 & 3
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom)
- Chef's kitchen with 900mm Baumatic oven, Miele appliances and stainless steel benchtops
- Adjoining the kitchen is a spacious utility room / laundry with pantry and an abundance of bench space
- Nectre slow combustion heater and ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor pizza oven
- 4.2KW solar panels, solar hot water, passive solar design and thermal mass walls
- 12 x 6m shed / garage with power and concrete floor
- Spring fed dam (irrigates garden & paddocks)
- Orchard (apple, pear, plum, apricot, quince, peach, almond & walnut....just to name a few).
- 2.112HA (5.21 acres)
This property is a masterpiece of sustainable design and has a long list of environmentally responsible features. With a sense of peace and sweeping, restful views, the beauty of natural light from abundant windows throughout and generously spacious room sizes, combined with an insightful and intelligent floor plan -expect to be quietly swept away from the everyday in this lovely country setting.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.