NOTE: The legal description of the property is 3/115 Main Street, Lobethal, however, property is located in a private community laneway off the main street.
Quietly hidden away in a private and secure modern community development, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers a practical, low maintenance lifestyle opportunity with a deceptively spacious and well-designed floor plan.
Convenient access to public transport, local shopping is close to hand, amenities for all age groups are at your fingertips. Yet this lovely modern home surprises you with its incredibly spacious and peaceful setting within a tranquil and attractive cul-de-sac.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
- 2 further double bedrooms, one with WIR the other floor to ceiling built-in robe
- Separate living room
- Open plan family, meals and kitchen
- Generous kitchen with lots of bench top space and walk in pantry
- Great size family bathroom with shower, bath, oversized vanity and separate toilet
- Laundry with floor to ceiling storage cupboard and sliding door to outside
- 2 x linen cupboards in hallway
- Cork flooring to entry, family, meals & kitchen
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large veggie garden & espalier fruit trees (apple & plum)
- 5KW Solar Panels
- Rainwater storage - 23,000L plumbed to home
- Double garage with auto panel door and rear access door
- Beautiful front garden with synthetic lawn
- 554sqm fully fenced allotment
This not to be missed opportunity is ideal for anyone looking for a smart, easy care home, in a private and secure setting close to everything. Young professionals will find convenience for commuting, retirees will enjoy the safe community feel, downsizers will appreciate just the right amount of manageable space and young families will enjoy the host of amenities nearby.
And for those who have a relative who still desire their independence but also seek the comfort of a family member nearby, 9/115 Main Street is also available and is, quite literally, just across the road. Offering the perfect arrangement to be close at hand but also provide valuable autonomy.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to call or email for more information... we're here to help you.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.