112 Emmett Road Crafers West
Unbelievable Value in Crafers West
How can you have the best of both worlds? So close to the city but then nestled amongst the gums on a half-acre allotment in the desirable location of Crafers West.
Whether you are starting out or leasing out and a conventional appearance but an opportunist position, at an entry level price, why not make this your next move? Sit back enjoy the views and get planning those renovations.
What you will love:
- Big size block of 2060sqm, with views front and rear
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and built in robe
- Single carport, but plenty of space for another four cars to park off road
- Great floor plan with master bedroom at the front and two other bedrooms at the rear with main family bathroom nestled in between
- Separate lounge with tiles throughout and big open windows that cannot keep those views away.
- Open planned kitchen and dining with Miele appliances, dishwasher and a second living area with combustion heater for comfort and fan to circulate that breeze in the summer.
- Moving outside, patio doors leading out to a paved entertaining area, with two garden sheds and fully fenced to keep your pet contained.
- Huge back garden for the kids to play, build a tree house or sit around the fire pit toasting marshmallows.
Adele Newton - 0423 644 132
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.